Chickens can help end poverty
to buy a chicken
Buy a chicken for USD$6 and we will donate the chicken on your behalf to poor families in Cambodia and Thailand through our partners.
Chicken Starter kit
With just $70-$150 (Depending on location and need), we can feed a family. A typical family has about 5 people in the household
We work through our farms to:
- Supply 10 chicks to identified poor families
- Set up Black Soldier Fly bin that reduces feed cost up to 90%
- Families can sell surplus eggs/chickens back to our farms
Invest with us: Feeding a village
With just $4,000, we can benefit an entire village. A typical village we are working in has about 4000-6000 people. We only build chicken hatchery in communities that does not have an existing one.
A chicken hatchery can benefit the village by:
- Supply chicks to families
- Our Duckweed technology reduces feed cost by up to 90%
- We distribute chicks to poor families with a rear-first-pay-later model
1 in 10 people in the world are undernourished. Together, we can make a difference:
100% of public donation will go into the ground. This means that all of your donations will be used to build the chicken projects and not the operational side of the business.
We value transparency- read more in our reports here.